- Product Classify
- Traction System
- Control System
- Door System
- Electronic Components
- Safety Components
- Spare Parts
- Escalator parts
- Contact Us
Tel: +86 15029017327
SIEMENS elevator contactor 3RT1517-2BB40
SIEMENS contactor 3RH2122-1BB40 for elevator
Schneider elevator contactor LC1D09 AC110 AC220
FUJI elevator contactor SC-03 AC110 AC220
Hitachi elevator contactor H50
FUJI elevator contactor SC-5-15
FUJI elevator contactor SC-4-1/G
What is the function of a contactor?
Contactors are used by electrical equipment that is frequently turned off and on with the opening and closing of a circuit. The function of the contactor is to make and break all power supply lines running to a Load or to repeatedly establish and interrupt an electrical power circuit.
【How to choose a contactor for elevators】
1.Contactor coordination: required with the upstream circuit breaker
2.Main contactors directly controlling motors shall, in addition, allow 10% of starting operations to be performed as inching/ jogging, i.e. 90% AC-3 + 10% AC-4.
【Main Contactor Type】
1.Mirror contact: it is a NC contact identified by a dot. It is linked to the power contacts and can never be closed so long as a NO power contact is closed.
2.Mechanically linked contacts: a direct mechanical link associates the NO and NC auxiliary contacts. It prevents the simultaneous open state of the 2 contacts.
【Contactor types for elevators what we supplied】
|Schneider||elevator contactor||LC1D09 AC110 AC220|
|FUJI||elevator contactor||SC-03 AC110 AC220|
【How to use a contactor for elevators】
1.Check the appropriateness of the contacts
The contacts and the closing pressure are sized according to the contactor rating. It is the arc produced at circuit breaking which cleans the contacts.
2.Pay attention to the contacts connected to a PLC input
- The current supplied by the input (I switched) may be very low, a few milliamperes, at a very low voltage ≤ 24 V.
- The match between the switching characteristics of the auxiliary contacts and the PLC current should be checked carefully.
- The series connection of several contacts and large line lengths adversely affect this match.
- Contamination can be a cause of thermal overheating and an adversely affected lifetime.
- Combined with low currents, it can be a cause of non-conducting poles.
- Before assembly, make sure to store the contactors and relays in a clean place.
- Preferably choose assembly in an enclosure with a high degree of protection (IP55), equipped with a filter (to be replaced each year).
- Keep the contactors and relays away from the fan's air flow.
- Make sure that the enclosure is kept closed outside of technical inspections.
6.To identify relays belonging to safety chains