- Product Classify
- Traction System
- Control System
- Door System
- Electronic Components
- Safety Components
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Tel: 0086 15389448152
Guide Shoe & Guide Shoe Busher
Mitsubishi elevator guide shoe
KONE elevator guide shoe kone parts
Mitsubishi elevator guide shoe busher
KONE elevator guide shoe roller 150x38/27x6003
XIZI OTIS elevator guide shoe busher
ThyssenKrupp elevator guide shoe ThyssenKrupp parts
Mitsubishi elevator guide shoe Mitsubishi elevator parts
Hitachi elevator guide shoe busher
Toshiba elevator guide shoe roller 70x25x6202 90x30x6202
OTIS elevator guide shoe roller 125x22x6303
Elevator roller guide shoe
KONE elevator guide shoe busher
【What is an elevator guide shoe】
Guide shoe is a sliding part between elevator guide rail and car, what we call it guide shoe. It can fix the car on the guide rail and make car running up and down. Oil cup upper the guide shoe that can reduce the friction of the shoe line and guide rail. There are four sets of guide shoes installed in each unit, respectively on both sides of the upper beam and under the safety clamp seat at the bottom of the car; and also four sets counter weight guide shoes are mounted on the bottom and top of the beam.
The guide shoes fixed on the car can move up and down along the fixed guide rail installed on the wall of the well way of the building to prevent the car from deviating or swinging in operation.
【Guide shoe installation requirements】
The installation method of guide shoe is to put it on the installation position of the guide rail of the car frame. After finding the right position, use the bolt fix it on the car guide rail frame. The installation must meet the following requirements：
I.When the upper and lower guide shoes are installed in the right position, they should be on the same vertical line. No slant or deflection is allowed. Both roller guide shoes and fixed guide shoes same requirement.
II.Fixed guide shoes are mainly used for FOVF units, the clearance between the two sides should be consistent, and the clearance between the inner lining and the rail top should be within 0.5 ~ 2 mm.
【Notes for installation of roller guide shoe in following】
1) Inspect installation situation of the guide rail, if there are some positional deviation at the step of rail or rail gauge, which should be adjusted before working.
2) Inspect interval of safety gear whether meets in the range of standard requirements, the interval between 2 blocks should not less than 2-3mm.
3) The bayonet of safety gear should be aligned with jaws center of roller guide shoe, the interval is between top plate of two slots and top of guide rail must not less than 5mm.
4) The roller of guide shoe should be perpendicular to the surface of guide rail, and the middle roller should be aligned with top surface of guide rail.
5) The maximum pressure of roller guide shoe should not exceed 25kg, and the pressure on each roller should not exceed 12.5kg, if the pressure could not be adjusted, then the car should be done the static balance and dynamic balance.
6) The residual oil should be cleaned after finished installation of roller guide shoe if there has, make sure there is no any oil on the surface of guide rail.
【Guide shoe types】
Elevator guide shoe consists of roll guide shoes and slide guide shoes
1.Roll guide shoes are 3 or 6 wheels stuck on the track and are generally used for elevators with a speed of more than 2 meters.
Features: to roll friction instead of sliding friction can reduce the friction loss and the vibration and noise of the running, so as to improve the passengers comfortable, but this guide shoe processing and installation requirements are higher.
2. The fixed slide shoe is a slide way that is stuck to the guide rail and is usually used in an elevator with a speed of less than 2 meters
Features: died from a guide shoe head is fixed, and the structure is simple, without adjusting mechanism, as the elevator running time growth, guide shoes and guide rail fit clearance will be more and more bigger, in the operation of the capsules in shaking, can appear even shock.
3.Elastic slide guide shoes are also divided into spring sliding guide shoes (for elevators with rated speed less than 1.7 m/s) and rubber spring sliding guide boots (for medium-high speed elevators).
Other types Guide Shoes
|CODE||RATED SPEED(M/S)||WITH OF GUIDE RALL (MM)|
|CODE||RATED SPEED(M/S)||WITH OF GUIDE RALL(MM)|