- Product Classify
- Traction System
- Control System
- Door System
- Electronic Components
- Safety Components
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Tel: 0086 15389448152
Gearless Traction Machine
Elevator gearless traction machine GTW7
Elevator traction machine GTW9
Elevator traction machine GTW10
KONE elevator traction machine MX10 KM811506G01
MX06 MX07 KONE elevator traction machine KONE elevator parts
MX11 MX14 MX18 KONE elevator traction machine KONE elevator parts
MX20 KONE elevator traction machine KONE elevator parts
Torin Drive machines gearless traction machines series
【How to choose Geared vs Gearless traction for elevator】
Geared vs gearless are a very common problem for elevator selection, Although one of them has distinct advantages compared to the latter, but the best choice can always change according to the needs, abilities, adequateness, afford abilities and so many other variants.
【Some important and comparative factors about Geared vs Gearless】
1.The Standing of the Wheel
- Geared traction elevator, the wheel is placed at the machine room which is above the elevator shaft.
- Gearless traction elevator, the wheel is above the cabin and moves with the cabin.
2.The Need For The Machine Room
- Geared elevator, the wheel and the electric motor have to be placed to a machine room which is located above the elevator shaft.
- Gearless elevator, also called Machine-Room-Less (MRL) elevator, the wheel is directly attached to the motor and the cabin, there is no necessity for the machine room.
- Geared traction elevators can travel with up to 152 m per minute speed and a maximum of nearly 75 m height.
- Gearless traction elevators can speed up to 610 m per minute with max 600 m travel distance.
- Geared and gearless lifts have nearly the same load capacity which is enough for passenger travel. The necessities may differ according to the projects.
- Geared traction elevators have bigger engine than gearless ones and that necessitates bigger combined instruments that makes maintenance harder.
- the geared motors necessitate grease, which needs to be changed regularly, which makes the maintenance harder and more expensive.
【Disadvantage of Geared elevator】
Machine rooms are mostly placed above the elevator shaft and must be considered during the design of the building. The machine room needs to be well lighted and air-conditioned. The machine rooms have a considerable size and need to be planned at the architectural design of the building. So the machine rooms can be considered as a waste of place.
【Advantage of Gearless elevator】
1.Gearless motors can be smaller up to 50% of a geared motor. This makes the gearless motors more efficient on electricity usage. By making the motor smaller, other components will be also smaller. This will help the efficiency issue and make gearless motors more desirable.
2.Gearless traction elevator, the maintenance parts are smaller and there is no usage of oil.
3.Gearless elevator is more advantageous than geared ones about the speed and travel distance capabilities.
SANJIN has been distributing the entire line of Torin Drive machines for over 18 years, and supplying various types and specifications of elevator traction machine with different speed (from 0.63m/s-2.5m/s) and load (from 320kg-2250kg) Torin gearless traction machine as per customers' requirement.
KONE Elevator Traction Machin MX10 KM811506G01 is supplied by Shaanxi Sanjin Elevator Fittings Co.Ltd.
Torin Drive machines
This series of permanent-magnet synchronous gearless traction machines is directly driven by a low-speed, high-torque, 3-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor, and has the advantages of low energy consumption, low noises, no pollution, and little maintenance.
By using flat frame structure with three mounting surfaces, this series of traction machines can be installed on bottom floor or any middle positions or on the top of shaft way.
These traction machines can be arranged for providing upward traction or downward traction, and have remote manual brake release function. Wrap angle of the traction machines can be only 180°.
KONE EcoDisc machine by size
MX 05 This is the smallest EcoDisc machine.
MX 06 A bigger EcoDisc machine compared to MX 05.
MX 10 the most common EcoDisc machine and it is used in the MonoSpace elevators.
MX 18 mainly used in MiniSpace and possibly EcoSystem MR as well as some modernized elevators by Kone.
MX 20 A large and more powerful EcoDisc machine compared to MX 10. It is mostly used in the MiniSpace MR (2:1 roping) or TranSys MRL (4:1 roping) elevators.
KONE Elevator Traction Machin MX10
Component Family Codes :
Product Description :
Product Family Codes :