An elevator is an electromechanical device that carries objects by moving the car. During the operation of the elevator, the car of the elevator will vibrate with the movement, which is the most common problem of the elevator. The vibration will be comfortable for the passengers. The main factors are as follows:
1. The mechanical movement part of the traction machine is the most common source of vibration. It is necessary to select a traction machine with high bearing precision and high installation accuracy.
2. The base of the mainframe is supported on the load-bearing beam. If there is no isolation rubber, the vibration of the traction machine will be transmitted to the machine room and the hoist-way through the load-bearing beam. Therefore, the rubber is required to be isolated.
3. The suspension center of the car deviates or compensates for the suspension of the cable, and the eccentric load of the car causes the car to generate an unbalanced force, causing a strong jitters.
4. The jitters caused by the uneven torque and tension of the wire rope.
5. The verticality of the car rail installation and the gap and step of the rail joint are important reasons for horizontal vibration. Strict quality control is required for the mounting and installation of rail brackets and guide rails.